EU Business School
CONTACT US! Contact -->

Or if you prefer you can contact us via e-mail or telephone at the adress below

Geneva Mail Location

+41 22 779 26 71

This website uses cookies to improve your user experience and to show you content related to your preferences. If you continue browsing, we consider that you agree to their use. More information
European University

EU Business School Business Bridging Program Visas & Permits


For the Swiss Visa

You must complete and take the following documents to the visa department of your nearest Swiss embassy:

  • Passport (plus one copy)
  • Certificate of enrolment at EU (original copy)
  • E form
  • O form
  • M form
  • “A qui de droit” (stating that the student will leave Switzerland post-studies)
  • CV/résumé
  • A signed letter of motivation stating both the reason for studying in Switzerland and detailing your post-study plans
  • Bank certificate stating that student has an active account with a minimum of CHF 30,000 (the bank certificate must be in the student’s name ONLY)
  • Address in Switzerland (for assistance please contact Yolanda Fernandez at
  • Two passport photos (35mm x 45mm)

Once the visa application documents have been submitted, it takes a minimum of eight weeks for a student to receive a Swiss entry visa. This allows them a fixed time period during which to enter Switzerland. Once in Switzerland, EU will assist and inform students about the next steps regarding their resident permit process.

Working with a student visa in Switzerland

Non-EU citizens are not allowed to work on a student visa in Switzerland.



Geneva Residence Permit

Within two weeks of arrival, students are required to register as a resident of Geneva. All of the following forms, as well as detailed instructions on the residence process, are available at the student affairs office. Make sure that you visit the office on campus before you do anything so that our staff can ensure that you have correctly filled out all your paperwork. Students can register at the Office Cantonal de la Population Genève (OCP).

European Union residents must take the following:

  • Passport (original)
  • Completed UE form (available at the student affairs office)

Non-European Union residents must take the following:

  • Passport (original)
  • Completed M form (available at the student affairs office)

Upon registering with the OCP, students will receive their residence permit through the post. This process generally takes four to eight weeks.

Office Cantonal de la Population (OCP)
88, route de Chancy
1213 Onex
open Monday-Friday 7:30-15:30
by public transportation: Take tram 14 or busses K or L to stop Bandol

End dropdown content