Bachelor's Programs in Geneva
Our English-speaking Bachelor’s degrees in Geneva are designed to focus on fundamental business areas such as international business, marketing and innovation.
All Bachelor's Programs in Geneva are six- or seven- semester, three year programs (210 or 240 ECTS) and students can complete their bachelor’s degrees in two years if they participate in two intensive summer semesters. The programs are taught in English and classes are scheduled from 9:00 until 16:00, Monday to Friday. Academic semesters start in October, February, June and August.
The business programs in Geneva are focused on giving students a strong foundation in entrepreneurship and international business principles.
We also offer students the chance to participate in study abroad programs and/or earn an additional qualification with one our international academic partners around the world.
EU Bachelor's Degrees
- BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA - Communication & Public Relations
- BA - Leisure & Tourism Management
- BA - International Relations
- BA - Sports Management
- BA - Digital Business, Design & Innovation
- BS - Business Finance
Dual qualification on campus:
- BSc (Hons) International Business (subject to approval) (awarded by the University of Roehampton)
- EBBA - Executive BBA